Smokey

                          A smoking short story:                    
                He has been following me for a long time. We struck a friendship. Met him through a friend's friend. He's annoying, present in my issues and in my thoughts all the time, almost. I have been pondering if his friendship is good or bad, he's...The problem  . He drives away my other friends. I  balance the facts giving  arbitrary weights. He's not good. He ruined my life. He must die.
                I  patiently wait for him. There he is . I broke his neck . Bye bye Smokey. I will remember you.

And that my friends is how you get rid of an addiction. You kill it. You personalize the addiction and turn it into a  negative persona . I am talking about smoking here.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Great advice! Very creative. I think most people would get it without the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to underline or bold the criminal intentions of other ;))

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! it can be quite a struggle getting rid of that "friend."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. What "friends" do you have ? ;)

      Delete
  3. you wrote it in a very interesting waaay!!! i like it very much.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © SHORT STORY